Monday, July 2, 2012

For the Love of Pens

There are very few things in this world that I love more than a good pen. By good, I mean all of the synonyms you could probably find for words like exquisite, fabulous and life fulfilling. That is exactly what the search for the perfect is like for me; a life quest upon which I must continue until I find it: the Merlin's sword of pens. Below I have included a handwritten directory of the pens within my current collection. Let me know of any godlike writing instruments that you happen to stumble upon, I will be forever grateful.





PS. With the publishing of this post, this blogger will have hit 20 posts. Please, I know you probably couldn't give a blunt pencil's stub, but this is special if only to me. And check out this post that Kobi did about me. We united over our mutual love of literary. Thank you Kobes, you wonderful piece of blogger you.



No comments:

Post a Comment