Saturday, September 8, 2012

Why Can't I Be You Lisbeth Salander?

images found via weheartit
Lisbeth, you are crude, royally unstable, dress like a sickeningly 'misunderstood' emo (or goth, whatever) and you stalk people for a living. You know what though? Lisbeth Salander, girl with a dragon tattoo, I like you.

If there is someone who epitomises cool, it's you. You pull off the endless shades of black, you have piercings, you ride around on your motorbike, you have the upper lip sneer bitch face thing going on. You're Swedish for god's sake. Your coolness is effortless for you. Times have been tough and you've learnt to be independent: you don't take shit from anyone. This is very cool; independent women are tops.


See? B and her homegirls agree. Speaking of Queen B, there is something that you are Lisbeth. You're Sasha fierce. Like I said before, you are not a force to be reckoned with. I'm pretty sure you've been in the doghouse for merciless bashing before. You can a crazy bitch when you need to be. Yet you never start it. You're just dealing with arseholes in your way.


You're also a deft hacker. Being a technotard, I commend you for this. Shit, I would hate to be investigated by you; you sure are able to scarily obtain the most minuscule details about people. You somehow managed to discover information about Mikel's high school band. How the actual... if you had done the same to me, I'd probably wouldn't even be angry or intimidated. I'd just be overwhelmed by your Jesus of hacking skills.

When I grow up, I don't want to be just like you. I just hope that I'm half as awesome as you are. Lisbeth, I shall continue to admire your badassery throughout the sequel books and movies that I am yet to read and watch. Lots of wide-eyed glances coming your way. All right, fangirl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment